Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where am I and what I am doing today

Where am I and what I am doing today

Name: Timothy Kitundu
Place of work: Media Express Ltd. or The Express weekly newspaper.
Where I am this week: This week I am in Dar es Salaam apart from my normal work schedule I am three-day workshop on Investigative Internet Journalism Training held at the Tanzania Global Development Learning Centre (TGDLC) premised within the Finstitute of Finance  (IFM) complex ; the training is organized by MISA Tanzania chapter and in collaboration with VIKES (Finnish Foundation for Media and Development). The training is conducted from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm. 

After the workshop, my expectations include attaining skills and knowledge on how best I can make use of the Internet in seeking background information, securing information from sources that are not easy to contact except by online means and developing a blog which would be useful both to my colleagues and those who need their information to be disseminated to readers and the general public.



No comments:

Post a Comment